- ചൈന വൈറസ് 'ലക്ഷണങ്ങൾ കാണിക്കുന്നതിന് മുമ്പ് പടരുന്നു'
- കോൺഗ്രസിന് പ്രവചനാതീതമായ തിരഞ്ഞെടുപ്പിൽ പെറു വോട്ട് ചെയ്യുന്നു
- കരൺ ജോഹർ, ഏക്താ കപൂർ, കങ്കണ റന ut ത്, അദ്നാൻ സമി ഗെറ്റ് പത്മശ്രീ - എൻഡിടിവി ന്യൂസ്
- അനുമതി ചോദിച്ചപ്പോൾ "'83" നിർമ്മാതാക്കളോട് കപിൽ ദേവ് ആദ്യം പറഞ്ഞത് - NDTVSports.com
- 'തൻഹാജി' 200 കോടി ഡോളറിന്റെ ക്ലബ്ബായി മാറി, അജയ് ദേവ്ഗന്റെ ഏറ്റവും കൂടുതൽ കളക്ഷൻ നേടിയ ചിത്രമായി - ലൈവ്മിന്റ്
Xiaomi’s global head Alvin Tse had previously teased the phone will be launched in 2020. And now, the company has filed a trademark for a phone named Poco F2.
- Xiaomi appears to be working on a smartphone Poco F2
- The device is likely to be the successor of the Pcophone F1
- For now, little information is available about the specs of the device
Xiaomi’s sub-brand Pocophone launched its first device in the country back in 2018. The Poco F1 was introduced in the country as a value for money device flaunting flagship-like specs. However, despite its success, we have not seen the company launch a successor to the Poco F1 in the country.
But recent leaks now claim the Poco F2 could soon become a reality. The latest leak comes after Xiaomi’s global head Alvin Tse teased the phone to come out in 2020. As per the new information, solid proof has emerged in the form of a leaked trademark application.
According to reports, Xiaomi has filed a trademark for a phone named Poco F2, a clear indication that the successor is coming. And a trademark was presented right before the launch of the original Poco, so the announcement is probably nearing. While there is no confirmation, the device could be called Pocophone F2 globally, except for India, where it’s going to be called Poco F2.
And for the specs, there is little information available right now, but rumours do reveal some information about the device. Last year, case maker Spigen listed two cases for the Poco F2 on its website, which confirmed that Poco F2 will come with a full-screen display and pop-up selfie camera.
As per the listing, the phone was also revealed to come with a triple camera set-up at the back along with an in-display fingerprint sensor. The renders also reveal that Poco F2’s design could also resemble that of the Redmi K20 Pro, indicating that the phone would sport an OLED display as against Poco F1’s LCD display.
Much like the Poco F1 which was launched back in 2018 and was powered by Qualcomm’s flagship Snapdragon 845 chipset, Xiaomi Poco F2 could also sport a flagship chipset. The phone is likely to launch with Snapdragon 855 or Snapdragon 855 plus in its core with an aggressive price tag. Apart from this, we could see a powerful battery inside the device, and the phone also coming with fast charging support.
Get real-time alerts and all the
on your phone with the all-new India Today app. Download from